Wheelchair Van Financing
Is this your first time purchasing a wheelchair accessible van? Let Van Products help guide you through the wheelchair van financing process. Shop Van Products today. As your trusted, volume dealer, we will NOT be undersold!
At Van Products, we work with a variety of lenders who offer a number of handicap van financing options including:
- Exclusive 10-Year Financing Options
- Guaranteed Buy-Back Plans
- Extended Service Contracts
- And More!
Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle Financing
Our financing process can be broken down as follows:
- Select a wheelchair van with a Van Products Certified Mobility Specialist.
- Complete a credit application. If using a co-signer, make sure they complete a co-sponsor credit application.
- Van Products submits the credit application to the bank or credit union.
- The bank or credit union returns an answer on the approval with a specific interest rate.
- Sometimes the bank may not provide immediate approval, but it may offer a suggestion for how to get approved. Example: Your bank may propose that you put an additional $5,000 down in order to gain approval.
- We’ll review the options for both an extended warranty as well as Gap Insurance.
All information on this page is subject to change at any time and without notice. Credit check required. Certain handicap van financing options are only available with approved credit scores and a minimum down payment. Please call Van Products for specific information regarding your financing options.
BraunAbility Finance can get you on the road to affordable mobility with competitive interest rates and custom-structured programs for wheelchair van financing.
Consumer Credit Application
To learn more about our financing options, fill out our online Contact Form, or contact one of our Mobility Specialists by calling us directly at: