UWS Truck Toolboxes
UWS tool boxes are tough, reliable, and made in the USA. Designed to transport cargo and keep tools safe and secure, you won’t find a better quality toolbox for your pickup truck!
Features of UWS Toolboxes
UWS tool boxes are designed to fit a variety of pickup truck sizes. Speak to one of our specialists today to see how we can customize a tool box to fit your needs.
Some of the features of UWS toolboxes include:
- Vehicle-specific brackets for a custom fit
- Patented foam-filled lid to prevent bending/warping
- Extra-rigid lid to ensure smooth open/close
- 0.058" one-piece aluminum tub to holds heavy tools/cargo & prevent leaks
- Stainless steel lock for security/corrosion-resistant operation
- MicroSeal™ gasket to seal out moisture, dust/dirt
- Lid self-opens to nearly 90 degrees for convenient operation and loading
- Carrying handles on the sides for easier handling (ATV toolboxes only)
Popular Styles of UWS Toolboxes
No one job is the same, and depending on the type of pickup truck (or other vehicle) you have, UWS proudly offers a variety of options for toolboxes. Below are some of the top styles of toolboxes offered by UWS.
Crossover Toolbox Series
The UWS Crossover Toolbox is their most popular box series. These toolboxes feature the UWS Patented Foam Filled Lid and stainless steel locks for strength and durability.
Utility Chest Series
The Utility Chest Series of toolboxes are designed to sit inside your truck bed against the back of the cab, leaving bed rails free for other uses. Note: Standard Chest models are for storage only. Not recommended for use in pickup trucks.
The Topsider Series of toolboxes are designed to provide additional tool, equipment and storage space when a crossover toolbox is not enough.
Fifth Wheel Series
The UWS Fifth Wheel Series of toolboxes are designed to provide additional tool, equipment and storage space when you are pulling a fifth wheel or need additional space on your trailer.
This particular toolbox boasts:
- Patented Fully Foamed Lid to help prevent bending or warping
- Lid Opens 90° for easy loading/unloading of tools & equipment
- Connecting Rod Enclosure
- 0.063" Aluminum One-Piece Tub and Lid
- Self-Closing Struts automatically close the lid, with slight manual pull, securing the box when hands are full
- MicroSeal™ Stripping to seal out moisture, dust and dirt
Side Mount Series
The UWS Side Mount Series of toolboxes are designed to provide additional tool, equipment and storage space when a crossover toolbox is not enough.
Liquid Transfer Tank Series
Transfer non-flammable liquids using the UWS Liquid Transfer Tank Series of toolboxes. This is ideal for people transporting liquids to and from work sites.
Drawer Slide Series
Keep small tools and equipment organized and gain better access to what you need when you need it with the UWS Drawer Slide Series. Features of this toolbox include:
- 5 Precision-Injected Commercial Grade drawers integrated into one box for secure storage of tools and equipment
- Corrosion Resistant Zinc-Plated Metal Sliders with stainless steel ball bearings for smooth operation and longer product life
- Stainless Steel T-Handle Lock
- MicroSeal™ Stripping
- Mounting Hardware included for quick, easy installation
Underbody Storage Series
The Underbody Storage Series of toolboxes is designed to provide additional tool, equipment and storage space when a crossover toolbox is not enough.
The UWS truck dog box offers a safe, secure way to transport your dog, safely and comfortably, no matter what the road conditions.
Constructed from extra-thick aluminum, this box is guaranteed to keep your dog protected from injury and the weather. It includes:
- Stainless steel lock handle for added security
- Welded rail on top
- Made in the USA
Trailer Box Series
The UWS Trailer Box Series of toolboxes is designed to mount on lighter weight boats and snowmobile trailers.
Contact Van Products
For additional information about UWS toolboxes for your pickup truck, contact Van Products today!